How would your business cope if its assets were damaged or lost? Your business needs its property and assets, just to keep functioning. If anything does go wrong you need to be sure things can be restored so your business is up and running as soon as possible.
We can provide the following protection for your business:
- Commercial Packages – cover for your business premises, vehicles and equipment
- Property Damage Insurance – covers you for accidental loss or damage to your insured property at your business premises
- Business Interruption Insurance – covers you for lost business profit as a result of accidental loss or damage to your property
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance – covers you for sudden and accidental breakdown of your electrical and mechanical plant at your business premises
- Goods in Transit – covers you against accidental loss or damage to your property while in transit in New Zealand
- Motor Vehicle Comprehensive Insurance – covers you against accidental loss or damage to your insured vehicles
Other types of cover are also available including – Directors & Officers Liability, Professional Indemnity, Employer's Indemnity, Personal Disability Insurance and Statutory Liability.
Want to know more? Contact Us for more information